With ageing assets globally, ultimate capacity and reserve strength of operating assets is of major concern to many operators.
At IntelliSIMS we can assist you with exploring this concern through non-linear assessment solutions.
Our team has contributed to the development of the codes and standards used to execute these analyses and hence our team applies industry best practice methodologies.
- Ultimate strength assessment engineering
- Forensic engineering assessment of platforms with hurricane damage
- Determination of member criticality for risk based inspection planning
- Determination of likelihood of collapse and robustness of platforms
- Performance based structural design
- Technical limit study
- Forensic engineering assessment of platforms post hurricane damage in U.S. GOM
- Ultimate strength assessment and robustness study of multiple platforms offshore Malaysia
- Ultimate strength assessment of platforms offshore GOM
- Ultimate strength assessment of platforms offshore Brazil
- Ultimate strength assessment of helideck structures of platforms for emergency landing
- Ultimate strength assessment of platforms offshore Trinidad and Tobago
- Performance based design of supporting structure for U.S. GOM structural reports
- Ultimate strength assessment of Perenco Platforms at various North Sea locations.
- ZADCO accommodation barge assessments
- Forensic engineering assessment of heavily damaged structures offshore China