Late life field planning is an integrated part of the SIM life-cycle. Early planning and pre-engineering are essential elements of successful decommissioning programs.
IntelliSIMS understands the cornerstones to your successful decommissioning project:
Information-accurate and timely information reduces uncertainty and project risk
Innovation-openness to innovation can often bring significant rewards provided technology readiness is assessed and well understood.
Knowledge and experience-tapping into the knowledge of experienced contractors and specialist providers will reduce risk.
Relationships-strong relationships become paramount when the unforeseen arises
- Project planning
- Risk assessment and mitigation
- Frontend engineering and cost estimating
- Contracting strategy and bidding support
- Contractor appraisal and selection
- Independent technical assurance and technology readiness assessment
- Project management